Business Entity Structure
Strategic Guidance for Your New Business Venture
Cambaliza McGee LLP provides strategic guidance on potential tax benefits and consequences of the type of business entity chosen, excluding legal considerations. We take our time to explore and fully understand your vision for your business venture. Then we make recommendations to help you achieve your short and long-term business vision and goals, while minimizing tax exposure.
We listen closely and ask you the right questions to assist you in making an optimal business entity selection.
- Do you plan to sell the business in a near future, say less than five years?
- Do you and your partner agree on perfectly equal distribution and contribution?
- Do you plan to grow to other states/countries?
- How many partners do you currently have or may have in the future?
- Do you plan to have more partners? If so, how many potential new partners?